It can happen if your email address was changed.
Log in to the Customer Centre and check that your billing email address is up to date.
- Under Your Account in the Account and Billing section, click Change Your Profile.
- Your email address will be found in your communication preferences.
- lick Edit to update.
Invoice by mail
Here are the reasons that may explain why you no longer receive your invoice by mail:
- You have signed up for preauthorized payment (unless your services have changed).
- You have signed up for Videotron’s online billing so your invoices now only appear in the Customer Centre.
- You have signed up for your financial institution’s electronic billing or Canada Post’s epost service.
- Your balance is less than $4.99 so it will just be carried forward at no charge on your next invoice.
- Videotron’s billing department may not have been notified of your change of address. Contact Customer Service to fix the problem.