If you subscribe to Helix in addition to other Videotron services such as Mobility or Home Phone plans, you will receive a separate invoice for them. You can access it online in My Account.
Before paying for your services, it’s important to distinguish both of your customer account numbers, which are indicated on each of these invoices, and match the right number with the payment you wish to make.
View your billing history
- Log in to your Customer Centre.
- Click See your bill.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for online billing by entering your email address.
- Once you’ve signed up for online billing, you will no longer receive bills in the mail and your subsequent bills will be accessible online.
Good to know
Your first online bill will be available at the end of the current billing period, which is the date the next invoice is issued after you’ve signed up for online billing.
Bills are saved for 36 months from the date you signed up for online billing.
Manage billing for multiple addresses
You may have Videotron services for a number of addresses, such as your main residence, your cottage or your home base in the city. If that's the case, each address is a different account, and thus has a different Customer Centre account.
Here are some tips to make it easier to manage your services in each Customer Centre account:
- Assign a descriptive name to each Customer Centre account: Home, EstrieChalet, MtlCondo, etc.
- Also choose easy-to-remember passwords for each account.
- Sign up for online billing to receive bill notifications and payment reminders for each account.
- Make sure you’ve got the right account number when paying online to avoid paying the wrong bill.
- Better yet, avoid any confusion by signing up for pre-authorized payment by credit card or bank withdrawal.