What is the User Centre + app
Easily access most of the Customer Centre features on your mobile device to manage your account, billing, and Videotron services. View your balances for services other than Helix, sign up for online billing, monitor your mobile data and Internet usage, and much more.
How to download the User Centre + app on my phone?
To access the User Centre + app, you must first download it on your mobile phone or tablet running Apple or Android operating systems:
- Go to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android)
- Search for the User Centre + application
- Download the application. You can then access it like any other application.
Good to know
To download the User Centre + app, your mobile device must be running Android 5 or later, or iOS 12.4 or later.
How to log in to the User Centre + app
To log in, enter the username and password you use to access the Customer Centre.
If you don't have one, create an account in the application by clicking on the Register for the Customer Centre button. If you wish, you can also register online.
You will have access to all the features of the User Centre + app.
If you have forgotten your username, use the Forgot your username/password? button located under the login fields in the User Centre +.
Good to know
By logging into the application without registering, you won’t be able to view your personalized profile, but you will have access to illustrated tutorials, tips, and information.
How to disable User Centre + app notifications
To stop receiving notifications from the User Centre + app, follow the steps associated with your operating system:
- Go to your phone’s Settings and select Notifications.
- Under STYLE, scroll to and tap User Centre +.
- Disable the Allow notifications option by tapping the button on the right.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and tap Notifications.
- Under Recently Sent, look for and tap User Centre +.
- Disable the Show Notifications option by tapping the button on the right.
If the Recently Sent option is not displayed, it means you’re using an older version of Android. In this case, tap App Notifications, then the User Centre + app. You will then be able to disable the notifications.
How to track my mobile data usage?
If you have a new Apple or Android phone, don't forget to download the application from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
By logging in with your Customer Centre ID or your Videotron mobile phone number, you can use it to track your mobile data usage.
Tracking Internet data usage
To track your Internet data usage and view your history over the past few months, see how to monitor your Internet usage.